BASIC ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES
This program is designed for Accounting, Finance and Investment staff with a view to putting their roles in perspective, developing and refreshing their accounting and financial analysis skills and what management requires in terms of reporting and presentation Participants will be able to:
- To understand what a business is and its types
- Have an overview of accounting and its fundamentals
- Understand the concept of fixed assets accounting
-To prepare and appreciate the need for bank reconciliation
- Understand the financial statements and its contents, with particular emphasis on the preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Understanding Financial Ratios and their usefulness.
- Understanding financial analysis and its application
|What to Learn|
|Accounting Skills & Accounting presentation , understanding Accounting expectations and requirements, understanding of financial analysis and its importance|
|All Accounting, Finance & Investment staff & Junior Managers|
|Instructor-Led / 2-3 days|
|Facilitator-Led Instructions, Presentations, Work Groups & Discussions, Preparation & Drafting Of Action Plans|