This program is designed for accounting staff with a view to putting their roles in perspective, developing and refreshing their accounting skills and what management requires in terms of reporting and presentation Participants will be able to:
- To understand what a business is and its types
- Have an overview of accounting and its fundamentals
- Understand the concept of fixed assets accounting
-To prepare and appreciate the need for bank reconciliation
- Understand the financial statements and its contents, with particular emphasis on the preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Understand the concept of suspense accounts
- Understand the valuation of assets and their accounting treatments, with reference to stocks, investments and foreign exchange balances.
|What to Learn|
|Accounting Skills & Accounting presentation ,understanding Accounting expectations and requirements, concepts in creative accounting|
|All Accounting, Finance & Investment staff & Junior Managers|
|Instructor-Led / 2days|
|Facilitator-Led Instructions, Presentations, Work Groups & Discussions, Preparation & Drafting Of Action Plans|