ACCOUNTING FOR NON-ACCOUNTANTS
This program is designed for staff other the accounting and finance staff with a view them the opportunity to learn basic accounting principles and record keeping. Such knowledge will facilitate better relationship with the finance unit and better appreciation of their roles and ultimately beneficial to the organization as a whole. Participants will be able to:
- To understand what a business is and its types
- Have an overview of accounting and its fundamentals
- Understand the concept of Double - Entry
-To prepare and appreciate the need for bank reconciliation
- Understand the financial statements and its contents, with particular emphasis on Accounting Process to stage of preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Understand the valuation of assets and their accounting treatments, with reference to stocks, investments and foreign exchange balances.
- The Budget process and preparation
- Budgeting as a tool for planning and control
|What to Learn|
|Basic knowledge of accounting principles, Accounting presentation , understanding Accounting expectations and requirements, understand the contents of annual reports, budgeting and budget preparation, etc|
|All Non - Accounting staff|
|Instructor-Led / 2-3days|
|Facilitator-Led Instructions, Presentations, Work Groups & Discussions, Preparation & Drafting Of Action Plans|