UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS FINANCE
|This program is designed for both accounting and non-accounting staff
with a view to making understand and appreciate the relevance of finance
in business irrespective of their roles in the organization.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of Business & Finance
- Identify the relationship between business and finance.
- Identify the different types of business and their characteristics.y
- Appreciate the role of finance/accounting in business.
- Identify the uses and users of accounting information.
- Differentiate and understand basic accounting and financial terminologies
- Identify types of finance, their sources and applications
- Understand the implications of shortage and excess of funds.
|What to Learn|
|The meaning of Business and Finance and the relevance of Finance to Business|
|All Accounting staff non –accounting staff (e.g. marketing) & Junior Managers|
|Instructor-Led / 2-3days|
|Facilitator-Led Instructions, Presentations, Work Groups & Discussions, Preparation & Drafting Of Action Plans|