INTERNAL CONTROL FUNCTION
This program is designed for accounting, finance staff , HR and every control officer of the organization with a view to make them understand what internal controls are and their relevance. Participants will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of Business and Accounting
- Understand the types and meaning of Internal control.
- Understand the purposes, objectives, scope and relevance of Internal Control
- Understand the Cost/Benefits, Roles & Responsibility of Internal control
- Understand and appreciate the Internal Control process.
- Know the limitations in the effectiveness of Internal Control.
|What to Learn|
|Accounting Skills & Accounting presentation ,understanding Accounting expectations and requirements, concepts in creative accounting|
|All Accounting, Finance and HR staff & Junior Managers|
|Instructor-Led / 2days|
|Facilitator-Led Instructions, Presentations, Work Groups & Discussions, Preparation & Drafting Of Action Plans|